AUPN's Networking Session for Small Academic Departments*
Date/Time: Friday, October 9, 2020 - 12:30 PM – 1:45 PM
Track: Additional Workshop
Log in to Add to My Schedule
While all Neurology departments share some common attributes, there are challenges unique to smaller academic departments, including handling teaching and clinical service responsibilities, while protecting time for research and faculty development. This session, sponsored by the AUPN and hosted by Sanjay P. Singh, MD, Chairman and Professor of the Department of Neurology at the Creighton University School of Medicine, provides an opportunity for chairs of smaller departments to meet, discuss issues and share strategies.
Topics that will be covered:
- Recovery from COVID – Data and Predictions
- “Academics in the time of COVID”
- Neuroscience Serviceline Essentials
- Diversity and Inclusion – Departments of Neurology
- Faculty Productivity – wRVUs, academic productivity, etc.