ANA2020 E-Poster Guidelines
Presenting authors will receive an email notification from CEAVCO Audio Visual on or near August 18th containing upload log-in credentials along with instructions on how to upload your e-poster and any accompanying handouts.
DEADLINE: All e-posters must be uploaded by September 8, 11:59 PST. Failure to upload your e-poster by Tuesday, September 8, 11:59 PST may result in the removal of your presentation.
E-POSTER FORMAT & SPECIFICATIONS
|File format and aspect ratio||PDF (.pdf), 16:9|
|Maximum file size||10 MB|
|File Naming||Name your file with your full name and poster number.|
|Dimensions in pixel||1920 width x 1080 height|
|Recommended font size||Minimum 16 points|
- E-poster files submitted should be a PDF image of your poster or, you may format your poster onto a maximum of four PowerPoint slides with the slides saved as a one PDF file.
- Clear fonts such as Arial or Calibri are recommended at font size 16 or larger.
- Suggested resolution for any images or graphics is 300 dpi.
- It is better to use high quality images/graphs when creating the poster and then convert it to PDF. Avoid stretching images manually as they will lose quality/clarity once zoomed in.
- Provide clear labels or headings for each section of your presentation to avoid confusion.
- On light backgrounds (white, yellow, light blue) use dark fonts (black, navy blue, dark green). On dark backgrounds (blue, purple) use light fonts (white, yellow, cyan etc). Avoid the use of red or green in fonts or backgrounds as they are colors that are difficult to read.